- The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Products or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through SMS, email and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products or services. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail or any other source. By registering, the user agrees to make his / her contact details available to our employees, associates and partners so that he may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc. We may share personal information such as name, mobile number and email address with selected educational institutions based on your expression of interest so that they may consider marketing campaigns or enrolment measures that would be beneficial to you.
The Company shall have the right to monitor the usage of the application / product by the user, to analyse the usage and to communicate with the user, seeking feedback, mentoring the user to enable effective and efficient usage of the application / products acquired by the users
- The contents of the Application / products are developed on the concepts covered in the syllabus prescribed for each of the competitive exams / courses. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions or but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. Purchase of any product or subscription to the Application or usage of our products / services/Website does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
- All the content, material, trademarks, software, text, script, images, graphics, videos, audio etc contained in the Website, Application, Products / services are proprietary property of the Company (“Intellectual Property”). No material from this site may by copied, downloaded, modified, reproduced, republished, distributed, uploaded, transmitted, displayed, published, posted or reverse engineered without obtaining prior written permission from Entrance360.com. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
Any material, information or other communication that the visitor transmits or posts to the website shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. We don't take responsibility of such content. The visitor is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive material, or material that would violate any law or sensibility of any person.
In no event will Entrance360.com be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Entrance360.com website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Entrance360.com harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
Entrance360.com makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any material, information or other communication that the visitor transmits or posts in the preparation of the Application/Website/Products/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application/Website/Products/Services. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application/Website/Products/Services and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Products/Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Entrance360.com is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Entrance360.com is not responsible for third party content accessible through the site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Entrance360.com is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a user may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the all our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for our products or Services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Website/Products/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of any of our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the services/products provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that student using the services/ products has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that you conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members.
- You will not use the application / website / products / services for commercial purposes of any kind or of any unlawful purposes or in a way that it harms the Company.
Amount paid towards products purchased will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstance. Our customer service team would be available to address any concerns related to the product and services rendered by us.
However, if you have purchased products under ‘guaranteed success’ facility, the amount would be returned in case of not meeting the minimum guarantee promised, provided that you have engaged with the portal with minimum number of hours and taken up a minimum number of tests specified against each such package sold under such facility.
For further information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach customer care on 011-40360360.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer:
Make Your own decisions: If You are making or planning to make any decision, whether personal or business decisions, based on the content on the site, you should conduct an independent verification before making Your important decision. In the case of any listings or banners displaying any content related to any educational products, you may contact the institution/individual directly. All decisions made would be entirely Your prerogative and Company does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial. Company doesn't take any ownership, directly or indirectly towards any person whatsoever, with respect to banners hosted on its Platform by its customers, which are strictly in the nature of sale of space by Platform & it has not carried out any independent verification on the authenticity or compliance requirements, as may have been required under any law for the time being in force, of such images/ banners/ listings.
Though the website has been designed with utmost care but due to some inevitable error quotient in human working the graphics and documents may have some typographical or technical errors which will be removed or edited from time to time as the website will be updated. The aforesaid improvements or alterations can be done at any time. Also the Entrance360 will not take any representation over the mal – informed documents or any typographical error including the graphical errors that appear on the website for any purpose. The information has been provided as per the most recent and relevant available information “AS IS”.
Thus Entrance360 hereby DISCLAIMS all the conditions and warranties regarding this information that also includes all Implied Warranties, Merchantability Conditions, fitness for any Particular Purpose, Non – Infringement and Title. In no unprecedented or already occurred event, Entrance360 And / Or its Supplier/Licensor shall not bear any liability to any party or individual for any Direct/Indirect, Special or other Consequential Damages pertaining to the usage of websites, information on them or any other hyperlinked website inclusive of any limitation, lost profits, interruption of business, program loss or any other data loss while handling the information or system or otherwise even of the Entrance360 has been expressly apprised of the probability and possibility of such damages.