NEET Examination 2019 Notifications :
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is popularly known as the NEET Exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) from year 2019 onwards.The NEET undergraduate exam is given by students for admission to MBBS or BDS courses in India aspiring to be doctors or dentists.According to NTA the NEET examination will be held on “Sunday 5th May 2019” from “2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m” and hence, the duration of the examination will be three hours.
The application forms for the same is now available online itself on NTA’s website “ntaneet.nic.in“.Students can also check the given link to fill up the application form - https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx
The NEET examination 2019 application forms were out by 11:30 a.m on 1st November 2018 and will be available online for registration till 30th November 2018 upto 11:50 p.m only. Also, the application forms should be thoroughly checked and completed fully before submission as incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected without any notice. However, the mode of giving the examination will be offline only.
There is no change in the fees of the NEET exam this year but the deposit of the fees should be backed by the fee updation and generation of the confirmation page as proof of payment.
According to NTA the candidates may opt for any of the below mentioned languages to give the exam :
1. English and Hindi for all the Examination Centre Cities
2. English and Assamese for the Examination Centre Cities in Assam
3. English and Bengali for the Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal and Tripura
4. English and Gujarati for the Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
5. English and Kannada for the Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
6. English and Marathi for the Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra
7. English and Odia for the Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
8. English and Tamil for the Examination Centre Cities in Tamilnadu
9. English and Telugu for the Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
10. English and Urdu for all the Examination Centre Cities
Candidates must have the following documents with them for reference in future for correspondence :
1. Four printouts of the Confirmation Page of the online Application form.
2. A valid proof of the fee paid (The Bank transaction details backed with the confirmation page).
3. 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
4. 1 Copy of the system generated Self Declaration form in respect of candidates from State of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
Also, the Candidates must have the following documents with them while filling up the application form :
1. A Mobile Number which should be active and available 24*7
2. An active Email Address which can be accessed 24*7
3. Valid marksheets and certificates of Classes 10th and 12th
4. Clear and latest Passport size photographs preferably with white background(Scanned and copied in system)
5. Scanned copy of self attested documents which are required for the application if applicable
According to NTA, the eligibility criteria are the basic requirements that needs to be fulfilled by the candidates in terms of nationality, age, academic qualification to be eligible to fill the application form of NEET exam 2019.
The eligibility criteria for the NEET examination 2019 is mentioned below :
1. Nationality - All the Indian citizens including the NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and other foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NEET exam 2019. Any Candidate who aspire to study medicines abroad are also required to qualify for the NEET exam.
2. Age - According to the age limit set by the NTA the candidates should not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission to the course, and not exceed 25 years of age (if they are from the Unreserved quota) to fill the application form of NEET exam 2019. The candidates of the reserved and the PWD quota will get a relaxation in the upper age and hence candidates uptil 30 years of age will be eligible to register for the NEET 2019 exam. However, the candidates filling the application form of the NEET 2019 exam will have to upload a photograph of themselves as identity proof which should have the 'Birth Date' of the candidates mentioned. Also, the birth date given by the candidates should match with the Birth date mentioned on the ID proof as if the Birth date does not match then the candidature will be rejected.
3. Educational Qualification - The Candidates applying for the NEET 2019 exam should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in the 12th standard or similar examination. At least a passing score is required in each of the above mentioned subjects separately. The candidates with unreserved quota will have to get a minimum score of 50% marks in each of the above mentioned subjects in average. The Reserved quota candidates are required to get a score of minimum 40% while the PWD candidates should score a minimum of 45% for applying for the NEET examination 2019.
How to Apply or Register for the NEET 2019 Examination :
Candidates are required to click on the link which is shared in this article above and to register they will be required to provide basic details such as Name, Email id, and a valid Mobile number. A password has to be created according to the criterias given there and then confirm the same. At the end of the registration process candidates have to log in with their newly created login ID and password.
Then the application form needs to be filled in correctly according to the details mentioned in their respective educational documents of Classes 10th and 12th standard.
The fields that have to be filled in the NEET 2019 application form are :
Mother’s and Father’s Name
Date of Birth
Personal Details which were asked during registration
Physical Disability Details (if applicable)
Medium of the Question Paper needs to be chosen
The Centre of Examination and Slot needs to be chosen
Educational qualification Details
Candidates who will appear for the class 12th exam in 2019, will have to choose the “Appearing” and “Result awaited” options in the respective columns asked.
Residential / Home complete Address has to be filled
4. The Photograph and signature needs to be scanned and uploaded
5. The Examination Fee needs to be paid by the given modes of payment
6. The confirmation page of payment needs to be printed
If Any Correction or changes required in the Application Form :
According to NTA an appropriate Time period will be provided for any amendments or corrections required in the application forms submitted by the candidates post the NEET 2019 exam application process. The time period given to candidates for making changes or corrections to the details entered in the application form should be utilized properly and carefully as that will be the final changes made to the NEET application form 2019 and submitted.