AIPMT 2016 Question Paper - For students who intend on appearing for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)-2016, a thorough review of the question paper pattern is absolutely essential. The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test is scheduled to be held on 1 May 2016. The question paper of AIPMT will give candidates a clear picture of the format of the exam and knowledge of important aspects of the test including the sections that will be included, how the test will be scored, the duration of the exam and the total number of questions to be attempted etc. A thorough analysis of the question paper of AIPMT 2016 will, therefore, help candidates streamline their preparations for the entrance exam better. For informational purposes, a detailed description of the AIPMT 2016 Question Paper pattern has been given below and students may refer to the same before they can proceed to build a sound study strategy.
Question Paper Pattern of AIPMT 2016
Candidates appearing for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)-2016 will have to attempt a single paper comprising of a total of 180 questions. The question paper will be patterned as follows:
- The AIPMT 2016 Question Paper will contain questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- All the questions of the test will be in the objective multiple-choice format and candidates will be presented with four choices for each question.
- The questions are to be attempted by candidates on a specially designed machine gradable sheet using a Ball Point Pen. This sheet will be provided by the CBSE at the exam center.
- Candidates will be allowed a duration of three hours only to complete the paper.
Language of the AIPMT 2016 Question Paper
- The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test AIPMT 2016 will be administered in both Hindi and English and candidates can choose their preferred language.
- Candidates will have to indicate their choice of the medium of the AIPMT 2016 Question Paper when filling up the AIPMT 2016 application form and a choice once exercised cannot be changed later under any circumstances.
- For candidates who opt for English as the medium of their test, the question paper booklet that will be provided will be entirely in English whereas for candidates for opting for Hindi as their medium, a bilingual test booklet i.e in Hindi and English will be provided.
Syllabus of AIPMT 2016 Question Paper
The AIPMT 2016 Question Paper will be based on a common syllabus that will be notified by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
NEET Rank Predictor
Check your expected NEET UG Rank with NEET Rank Predictor