The IBPS PO 2016 Online Mains Examination will be conducted on November 20, 2016. Nearly, 2 to 3 lakh candidates have selected for the Mains Examination. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to strictly follow the exam day rules and regulations as fixed by the Institute. Candidates disobeying those rules will be debarred from appearing in the exam. IBPS has released the information handout mentioning the exam day guidelines. In this article, we have mentioned about the IBPS PO Exam Day guidelines for Prelims and Mains. Candidates before appearing for the exam should check the IBPS PO Exam Day Guidelines carefully. Scroll down to read more on the Exam Day Guidelines of IBPS PO.
IBPS PO 2016 Mains Exam - Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates appearing for the Mains Examination should strictly adhere to the following guidelines.
- Biometric data (Right thumb impression) will be captured at the examination venue. The candidates should follow the instructions given below:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured...etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (Right thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre.
- Call letter with your recent passport style photograph along with identity proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof should be carried to the examination centre.
- The candidates should carry ball point.
- Candidates found guilty using unfair means or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the examination hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the tests should be debarred from giving the exam.
IBPS PO Exam Day Guidelines for Prelims
- Candidates should note carefully their Roll Number, Date of Exam, Time and venue for the examination in the call letter.
- Candidates should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the call letter. Those arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The Call Letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy will have to be brought to the examination centre. Candidates will have to write their Roll No and Registration No on the photocopy of photo identity proof.
- The candidates will have to follow the instructions given by the administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination. If any candidates violate the instructions, they will be disqualified.
- Items such as textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, any metallic item, any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, camera, blue tooth devices are not permitted inside the examination hall.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
- Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
Candidates will have to do all their rough work on the sheet provided to them during the exam. After the test is over, they will have to hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator.