KCET Application Form 2019: To be released in the month of march

KCET Application form 2019

Oct. 26, 2018 73 Team EC
KCET Application form 2019


The application form of KCET 2019 will be released by KEA in online mode likely from the first week of February to the third week of March. You need to fill the application form according to the information required. It is important that the details filled has to be valid and accurate otherwise application form will be rejected. Before filling the KCET 2019 application form, you are advised to go through the eligibility criteria.

Documents you need to upload

You must ready one scanned copy of each of the above documents before filling the application form.

Documents you need for reference

  • Class 10 mark sheet

  • Class 12 mark sheet/certificate (if you have already passed)

  • Caste certificate

  • Income certificate

Steps to Fill KCET 2019 Application Form

Step 1 – Registration: Firstly, you will have to register after selecting your nationality and school board. Then 13 digit “Student Number” (PUC Department) has to be submitted by you. Personal details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and more also have to be provided for registration. After registration, the application number and password will be sent to you.

Step 2- Filling of KCET 2019 Application Form: Using the application number and password, you will have to log in and fill the application form of KCET 2019. Personal, academic and contact information also has to be submitted.

Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents: The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression of have to be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.

Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee: You will have to pay the application fee through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (e-challan).

Step 5 – Submission and Print out of Application Form: Finally, after reviewing your provided information, you will have to submit the application form and take a print out. The print out has to be attested by Principal of 12th standard of the institute/school/college that you are currently studying at or by any Gazetted Officer.


Related Articles